Friday 30 December 2011

Friday December 30th

Nearly over. Christmas that is, I honestly hate this time of year as I never know what day it is. Yesterday I made a list of things I want to get done, to be honest I’ve neglected a few things; every thing seems to be “MaƱana” as they say in Spain. Procrastination; the thief of time has always been one of my greatest faults; however, I do want to complete the basic things before New Year and plan the other things for January.

First thing tomorrow I shall be on the phone to E.on, and the thieves from South Staffordshire Water. I have so many others I wish to do; I shall just have to go through the list item by item. The cleaning will have to take precedence then bills and finally I need to go back to Sue Ryder Care and see about that Wall Unit with an intent to buy a bookcase and possibly a new desk, a couple more of the under bed storage boxes would be useful too, we’ll just have to see.

No comments: