Tuesday 6 December 2011

Monday December 5.

I don’t know why that it is that every time I have an early night that I end up waking in the middle of the night and am restless for hours later. I woke up at 4am and it was after 7:30 before I dropped off again. I didn’t wake up until the early afternoon and was disorientated, not great for my dentist appointment.

Lots of thoughts were going through my head before I had to leave like why does Cliff smell tobacco in the place when I can’t and I’ve cleaned the place and don’t smoke in the flat. I was so mixed up when I set of for the dentist I forgot the cheques to pay into the building society and had to go back. A little flustered and limping heavily I got to the dentist bang on time. I was only in the chair for 10 minutes and Dr Sunday Samuel and his nurse whose name I didn’t catch, and my new crown was fitted.

A quick walk into town and after leaving my prescription at Boot’s I paid my cheques and a bit more cash into my building society account. After picking up my meds from Boot’s and politely told a girl from Friends of the Earth that I was busy. She had the loveliest eyes I have seen in a long time, Scandinavian ice blue. I really must take more time in situations like that. Nevermind, I dropped off into Bond’s to collect myself and go through the mail I collected on my way rushing to the dentist. The bin collection schedule from the council for next year, a letter to inform me my appointment for the gastroenterologist has been moved until January 17th and my amended council tax bill. I stayed long enough to see Steve out of work and an enigmatic chat with my friend Loz. I am concerned about her; she has definitely got something on her mind. The long cold walk home but it was nice to get in the warm.

Famous last words:
Go on, get out - last words are for fools who haven't said enough.
To his housekeeper, who urged him to tell her his last words so she could write them down for posterity.
~~ Karl Marx, revolutionary, d. 1883

No comments: