Monday 12 December 2011

Sunday December 11th

I don’t know why I’ve felt depressed the last couple of days maybe because things have come to a halt with the new place as I still have unpacked boxes and I can’t afford the furniture I want to make it homely. It maybe that Christmas is coming soon too and I don’t like being alone at Christmas but I don’t want to go somewhere out of my comfort zone.

Cliff phoned around midday to ask me if I wanted anything from Bookers, Only cheese is missing but they only have truckles there. I finally got round to washing the dishes from my lasagne and gave the kitchen a good cleaning. I checked my emails and as I got ready to go into town I mopped the laminate floor from the bedroom to the front door.

I managed to phone Ron from Bond’s eventually to wish him happy birthday and enjoy the rest of his day and after A couple of drinks I made my way home which is where I am now, watching rubbish weekend TV, sorting out various official papers and making a pasta bake with the leftover ragu from the lasagne I made the other day.

Famous last words:
Either that wallpaper goes, or I do. ~~ Oscar Wilde, writer, d. November 30, 1900

No comments: