Friday 6 January 2012

Friday January 6th.

Epiphany. The day that celebrates the visit of the Magi to the baby Jesus, (not bad for an agnostic). I had to do a double take and check that I’d taken down my Christmas cards and Stocking last night, Twelfth Night, but I had.

I spent the day just ‘chillin’ I’ve been feeling a little under the weather the last few days so I thought it would be a good idea to just build up my strength over this weekend and apart from a quick jaunt to Morrison’s tomorrow for a couple of essentials I will most likely stay inside so that on Monday when my batteries are recharged I can come out swinging.

I do have a few financial issues I need to take care of, the furniture and PC issues will have to go on the back burner as the rent is due soon and that has to be my main priority then there are the bills, my Virgin bill is due soon and I am determined to keep ahead on my TV license payments and finish off the Council Tax payments. It’s just that the water rates payment made a massive hole in my bank account. Tomorrow would be a good time to win the lottery, even 4 numbers would be great.

No comments: