Monday 21 April 2008

quiz433/update



Sorry for the late post guys. I have been so busy today you would not believe. I managed to get my laundry finished and decided to amend the template I use for the quiz, and before I knew it, it was late afternoon. Anyway, the good news is that this Thursday's quiz is well on the way to being complete. I need a few questions, notably entertainment, The guest round was a doddle and so was the music tape which i compiled yesterday. I also decided on a Tempus Fugit question and have a good idea for The Leprechaun's Pot 'O' Gold question, which, after an incident early this morning was nearly how far would a Jack Russell that won't stop barking travel if I booted it up the arse. After I publish I'm going to do a little tweeking and download a few pictures. I would like a few suggestions for renaming the picture round so that it cannot be confused with the picture clues. Any suggestions? quizard_97@yahoo.co.uk please. I hope to see you all on Thursday at The Albert and Also don't forget to check out the Joke of the Day at the end of the post, I think these pics are great. (Thanks Lenny).




Three for Fun (Friday's answers)

In the Italian city of Verona there a medieval trough which, it is claimed, is the tomb of Juliet Capulet.


The early seventeenth-century English explorer that had three North American waterways named after him: a river, a bay and a strait was Henry Hudson.

In which field of the arts Cameron Mackintosh a famous name in Theatre.

Today's questions (answers on Friday)

1. What in the human body are the quadriceps, the gluteus maximus and the pectoralis major?

2. What term is used to refer to a charge of treason brought against a head of state?

3. What service, in the Republic of Ireland, is abbreviated as RTE?

Joke of the Day: If women ruled the World


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.