Monday 2 July 2007


Sorry today's update is late but I've been a wee bit busy. I'm suppossed to fill in these stupid forms from the council regarding the discount I get from Council Tax because I live alone (Wankers. I'll set Bill on them) and I am currently cooking a lovely omelette for supper the ingredients of which are: 3 Fresh Duck eggs, 3 rashers of back bacon, some sliced up mushrooms and some cheese to put on top for grilling later. Yummy. Thursday's quiz is about half done. I have started updated the various databases, so that has taken a while. I have, however, got this week's guest round completed, which is a Celebrity matchword. I'm hungry now so I'll see you on Thursday.

Three for fun (Friday's answers)

Somerset Maugham qualified in Medicine the same year in which his first novel, Liza of Lambeth, was published.

The three-volume work by Karl Marx which appeals for a classless society where rewards are shared equally was entitled Das Kapital.

The act of parliament of 1707 in which England and Scotland were united under the name Great Britain was The Act of Union.

More questions on Friday.




No comments: