Monday 9 April 2007



Well, You start off with the best of intentions and then things get ahead of you. I had intended to get a lot of work done this weekend but surprise, surprise I got practically shag all done and what I have done I'm not totally happy with, its going to need a lot of tweaking between now and Thursday. I didn't even get round to putting that FAQ section in my profile.This week's guest round is pencilled in as Pyramid, four questions 1 being a one-part answer 2 being a two-part answer and so on but as I said I'm totally happy with it. At the moment I'm trying to type out this blog and also keep one eye on the kitchen as I'm making some cheese on toast. Why is it, that when you've got toast under the grill, you can watch it diligently and it doesn't brown but the moment you turn your back for a few seconds, it decides to commit suicide by means of incineration??? Anyway, I let you enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday and I'll see you all on Thursday at The Albert.

Three for fun (Friday's answers)

A Belverdere is the sort of structure, usually built in an elevated position, takes its name from the Italian for 'beautiful view'?

A statue of Richard I (the Lionheart) on horseback with a sword in his raised right hand, stands outside the Houses of Parliament in Old Palace Yard?

In a Gilbert and Sullivan opera, the profession of John Wellington Wells is also the title of the opera, that opera is The Sorceror.

Mmmmmmmmm gooey cheese yum.

Today's questions (answers on Friday)

1. In how many general elections did Harold Wilson lead the Labour Party?

2. With its headquarters in Addis Ababa, what is the OAU?

3. There are three treasury ministers in the Cabinet: the Prime Minister, the Chancellor of the Exchequer and which other post?

Joke of the Day:





No comments: