Wednesday 4 January 2012

Thursday January 5th.

It is currently a little after 5am in the morning, I’m having trouble sleeping but I have been feeling a little under the weather the last couple of days. Good news is I finally found the receipt for my camera so now I can get it replaced. Bad news, (takes a deep breath) Firstly, I will need to take my camera to the nearest Tesco’s, which I believe is in Litchfield, 15 miles away. My PC seems to be on its last legs so I will have to finally take it into the shop for repair next Monday and I will finally be able to find out what the hell my ex neighbour did to it whist I was away over the summer then maybe I can confront him and say; “I know what you did last summer.” Hey, that’s catchy; it would make a great film title. Trouble is, money is really tight now, don’t get me started on the subject of South Staffordshire Water and the money I had to pay them just yesterday after paying my rates bill in full last April. Just watch this space for future developments. It looks highly unlikely that I will be able to afford the furniture I want from the charity shop, this month anyway. I did, yesterday, buy another under-the-bed storage box from the Coop; I think I probably need one more and hopefully will be able to afford it before they sell out. In the absence of a wardrobe at the moment they are very useful. I have put out a few ‘feelers’ looking for one big, or two small wardrobes so fingers crossed, if I get the furniture I want from the charity shop the wardrobe(s) will be the final piece of the puzzle and I can finally empty these last 10 boxes and hang up my clothes that are packed in the three suitcases under my bed.

Staying focused, after I finally get some sleep later on I need to sweep, vacuum and mop the flat out, I’ve managed to exterminate 7 fruit flies in the last few days, all that clapping of hands bloody hurts after a while but I’m determined not to let the little b@st@rds gain a foothold in the place, the lemon will have to come out when I clean later.

I was hoping to spare my poor legs but it looks like I will need to go into town and get a few things but maybe, if I’m early I can finally get to the credit union, sign up and consider doing some volunteer work for them, new skills and looks good on a CV.

No comments: